User Facing Messages
User facing messages are used to represent a message when user tries to change anything that is restricted by the profile. These give user a better idea on why the feature are disabled in the profile.
From your CubiLock console:
- 1.Open Device Profiles from the side menu.
- 2.Click on the profile name or click three dot menu in front of profile and select Edit.
- 3.Under Configurations tab, select User Facing Messages.
- 4.Enter a short message (under 200 letters), this will be shown to user by default.
- 5.Enter a long message, this will be shown to user when they click Learn More.
- 6.Click save to apply.
Support message accessible from User Facing Messages under Configurations tab
Short User Facing Message
Long User Facing Message