How to Publish Web Apps?
You can also add web applications from EMM console. In order to do that head over to the App Management page, go to the PlayStore Apps and choose Web Apps from the iframe. The Web apps page lets you publish website shortcuts as private apps to managed Google Play.
Web apps are identifiable by their package name (productId) and typically take 10 minutes to publish. After publishing, they’re automatically approved for your enterprise and can be distributed to users just like any other approved app. Web apps are compatible with other managed Play iframe features: they’re searchable in the Play Search page and can be added to collections.
The web app creation form requires a Title, HTTPS or HTTP URL, and icon image (512 x 512 JPG or 32-bit PNG). Additionally, you can choose from the three display options:
- Full screen: The app opens in full screen mode, hiding the device's status bar and navigation bar.
- Standalone (default): The app shows the device's status bar and navigation bar.
- Minimal UI: The app shows the device's status bar and navigation bar, the app's URL, and a refresh option. For HTTP URLs, this is the only available option.
From your CubiLock dashboard:
- 1.From the App Management, head over to the PlayStore Apps and choose Web Apps
- 2.On the bottom right corner, click on the plus button
- 3.Specify your web app Title, URL, Display and Icon
- 4.Click on the Create button and wait for Google to approve the web app
- 5.Once approved, you will be able to add it into your enterprise
To create a web app, click the plus button.
Then you need to specify:
- Title: that will be shown on Managed PlayStore and the launcher
- URL: the web URL that you want to navigate to
- Display mode: that defines how the web app will be displayed on the device.
You can also set an icon for the web app to help users identify it. Icons are optional, but recommended.
Click on the Create button and wait for Google to approve the web app
Once approved, you can add it into your enterprise for your users to use
Click select to add this web app into your enterprise