Choose whether you want to enable the kiosk mode on your profile. This will lockdown all devices into a specific set of applications which you define.
- You can configure the number of apps you want to display in one row
- You can sets the behaviour of a device in kiosk mode when a user presses and holds (long-presses) the Power button.
- You can specify whether system error dialogs for crashed or unresponsive apps are blocked in kiosk mode. When blocked, the system will force-stop the app as if the user chooses the "close app" option on the UI.
- You can Specify which navigation features are enabled (e.g. Home, Overview buttons) in kiosk mode.
- You can specify whether system info and notifications are disabled in kiosk mode.
- You can Specify whether the Settings app is allowed in kiosk mode.
- You can set the maximum time in milliseconds for user activity until the device locks. A value of 0 means there is no restriction.