Update Private Apps
An app can receive updates if it's installed on a user’s device and is available according to the device's policy. If an app is removed from the device's policy, this device will no longer receive updates for that app.
You can enforce the update preference by setting Auto Update Policy in the device's policy.
If you set Auto Update Policy to
choiceToTheUseror leave it unset, then the device user can set update preferences for their apps from the managed Google Play app. The recommendation is for users to leave auto updates enabled for all their apps.
Note that devices check for auto updates daily. Because auto updates are optimized for battery life, data usage, and user experience, it can take up to a few days for a device to receive an update automatically.
Updating a private app from CubiLock console is quite simple and easy. From your CubiLock dashboard:
- 1.Head over to the PlayStore Apps page, under Application Management
- 2.Select Private Apps from iframe
- 3.Choose the private app that you wish you update by clicking on its icon
- 4.Click on Edit button, this will take you app details where you can change the name or upload an updated version
- 5.Click on Edit button, this will ask you to choose the APK file
- 6.Once the APK is uploaded, click on the button Save button
Note: It will take 10 mins for the changes to approve from Google
Choose the private app that you wish you update by clicking on its icon
Click on Edit button, this will take you app details where you can change the name or upload an updated version
Click on Edit button, this will ask you to choose the APK file