Set Default Permissions
CubiLock allows setting default permissions for app so that you have full control over app's permissions. Following permissions are supported:
- Unspecified: Permission not specified by profile. If no permission is specified at any level, then the "Prompt" behavior is used by default.
- Prompt: Prompts every permission to user and leaves it on user to grant or deny.
- Grant: Force grants all permissions disallowing user to change them.
- Deny: Force deny all permissions disallowing user to change them.
From your CubiLock console:
- 1.Head over to Device Profiles page.
- 2.Click on the three dot menu next to profile you want to edit and click Update Profile to open it in edit mode.
- 3.From the Default Permission drop down menu, select the default permission you want to specify to the application.
- 4.Click Save and Confirm to apply changes.
Default permission drop down with permission options